The National Family Preservation Network (NFPN) was established in 1992. Here are some fast facts about NFPN and where to find resources:
- The mission of NFPN is to serve as the primary national voice for the preservation of families. Our mission is achieved through initiatives in the areas of family preservation, reunification, father-involvement, and, more recently, prevention and in-home services.
For a detailed overview of NFPN and printable brochure, visit: http://www.nfpn.org/about-nfpn
- NFPN has offered family functioning assessment tools/training packages since 2002. For the past 10 years, sales of the NCFAS tools/training packages have been the primary source of revenue for NFPN.
To view a list of all assessment tools, visit: http://www.nfpn.org/assessment-tools
- In 2015 there were 180 inquiries on NCFAS assessment tools through the website’s automated price quote form.
To receive an automated price quote on any of the assessment tools, complete the form at http://www.nfpn.org/assessment-tools/assessment-tool-price-quote
- NFPN has conducted 9 research studies in the past 15 years, developed a dozen training curricula and supporting resources, conducted 3 nationwide surveys of IFPS, and is providing online courses on family preservation/in-home services.
To view the most recent research report, the successful field test of the Trauma/Post-Trauma Well-Being tool, visit: http://www.nfpn.org/articles/trauma-report
- NFPN’s website has averaged 13,500 visits annually the past 5 years. NFPN offers over 60 resources on its website.
For a birds-eye view of the resources on NFPN’s website, visit: http://www.nfpn.org/nfpn-site-map
- Since 2010 NFPN has provided fee-based training/technical assistance (T/TA) on assessment tools, IFPS, in-home services, and father-involvement.
To arrange for T/TA contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International sales have increased over the years, and there are now customers in 20 countries. One-third of assessment tool sales in 2015 were from international customers. The translation of the assessment tools/training packages into Spanish by a Chilean professor has resulted in numerous sales in Chile and some sales in other Spanish-speaking countries.
For information on the Spanish version assessment tools, visit: http://www.nfpn.org/products/spanish-training
- NFPN publishes a Preserving Families Blog and a News Notes blog.
Links to both blogs are on the website at www.nfpn.org.
We’re here to serve—let us know how we can help meet your needs!
Priscilla Martens, NFPN Executive Director